Need help to bring my wife to usa?

I'm 71 years OLD . I live in FL . I need to bring my wife to help me live in PAC she tray to get visa she can not . I want her to spend few months with me every year and return back to her country.

I'm old man and I need somebody to take care of me . I live with my son but he is busy in his work - so I'm alone in the house all the day . please if somebody can help tell mw what to do . thanks a lot

Byway I'm not citizen but i hold a green card for 10 years

Favorite Answer

You have to file Petition for her Spouse immigrant visa. There are 5-8 months wait from your I-130 Petition is approved til your spouse can apply immigrant visa at US Embassy in her country. Once it is approved, she can come to US and her green card will be mailed to your US mailing address. With green card she can travel freely in and out of US as long as she maintains her PR status.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb...

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Resources/B1en.pdf

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin...

Apply for US citizenship and it will be easier to bring your wife to the United States. As a green card holder you'll have to wait for years for your wife to get to the United States. At your age you surely need a wife to take care of you. Good luck.

Become a citizen first - as a citizen it will take about a year for your wife to come on a visa, as a greencard holder the process can take up to 7 years.

bypass the the yank Immigration internet site, published under. you ought to prepare in the time of the right innovations to convey your spouse and infant to the rustic. it is not going to be uncomplicated, yet i'm constructive even though it takes would be well worth it in case you particularly love them and decide on them with you. in certainty, your infant can even have the skill to qualify for US citizenship by using you, being her father. look at this with US Immigration, too. i might relatively provide them a call when you have regarded on the information superhighway internet site, or perhaps bypass into an US Immigration workplace to get each and every of the help you want. i would not hire a criminal expert suited away, if I have been you, till I relatively are transforming into each and every of the preparation conceivable till now. Please do it the criminal way and don't attempt to convey them over illegally considering might only reason destiny issues and heartbreak to you all. extra helpful to do it suited from the commencing up! good success!

Apply for citizenship and your wife will get a green card.

You don't deserve a wife. There is no way for you to bring your wife to America. She probably has a lover in her own country.

• MadMan

No one will help you bring your wife to the US. If you cannot afford to do so, then ask your son to help. Otherwise, that is it.