Does anyone have any good slogans/quotes for a vampire school?

I'm writing a book about vampires, and I already have a school for them to go to - it's called Vlad Dracula Academy, and it's an all-vampire school. I was wondering if you have any good, vampire-ish yet professional-sounding slogans/quotes for the school? Like, if they'd answer the phone, it would be, "Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where ______________" (the blank is what I'm missing).

Thanks!!

• Jo W
    Best Answer

“Following the Jewish tradition, a dispenser of schmaltz (liquid chicken fat) is kept on the table to give the vampires heartburn if they get through the garlic defense.” - Calvin Trillin

“His reserve of disdain appears endless. He could no sooner shut it off than a vampire could forgo his nightcap.” - R. Z. Sheppard

“What I like about vampires is what I like about everything I want to write about, the depths and heights, the pain and joy. Life.” - Tanith Lee

“A video camera to a cop is like a cross to a vampire.” - Vince Megna

“I wonder if I can grow fangs when my baby teeth fall out.” - Calvin & Hobbes

“I'm not playing a vampire!” - Scott Speedman

“(New Orleans) is filled with voodoo and vampire lore. Being raised in that city has influenced my aesthetic tremendously, and I hope to bring that into this production.” - James Marvel

“Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos” - Dan Castellaneta

“Goodnight sweet Prince, may flights of devils wing you to your rest....-Claudia DeLioncourt” - Anne Rice

“haha, Mosquitos Are Like Vampires .” - Denise Centeno

well. this will be fun to answer :D

- Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where we know the best for you. One body at a time.

- Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where we feed for you.

- Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where you dine on people - and get a grade for it.

- Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where were your number one source of blood education

- Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where you can be yourself. and eat each other.

-Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where we are proud to have no sparkles here.

-Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where we suck. BLOOD.

-Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where we are truly, the night school.

hope i helped a bit. sorry, couldn't think of too many good ones. lol.

-sydney

where blood is our life or life line

Other slogans:

Running with scissors is okay, but avoid running with chopsticks.

Old age is over rated.

Sunlight is over rated - so is skin cancer.

We're flesh and blood, we're just not human.

Evil, us? My child, evil is but a point of view.

The blood of the evil is always the sweetest.

We may be dead, but we still hunger for sweet sustenance.

Vampirism is not a disease, it is a death sentence.

Class, take your time and learn well - after all, we have an eternity.

Wow, that was fun~

Hello, you've reached Vlad Dracula Academy, where we suck ****! i mean...blood!

(This was inspired by the slogan for the SNES game EarthBound.)

This school sucks.

• ...where Vampires Care.

....where we give life a bite

....where we make sure fangs are good

...where we embrace the night

we suck less than the Twilight ****

it totally bites

you call it love bite, we call it lunch

vampires are OUT

vampire-hunting is IN

ARE YOU A WITCH

sucking is not only ok, it's encouraged.