In your opinion, can a woman rape a man?

There's a correct answer to this question, I just want to you what you think.

Update:

If you've answered this one before, I wasn't the one who asked it.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • BAMN!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

C'mon guys, use your brains. Rape is non-consensual sex. Plain and simple. And it can happen both ways.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, a woman can rape a man. Rape has little to do with physical strength, it has to do with opportunity and an individual seeking power and control over another person. In cases of a female perpetrator and male victim, there was usually drugs/alcohol involved or a weapon of some sort.

If you want to be specific in the legal terms, rape means penis to vagina penetration without consent. There's no real legal term for a woman sexually assaulting a man.

• 1 decade ago

With out a doubt I know the correct answer and it is yes. To imply that it can't happen is an error and likely coming from an emotional and biased reason.What motivated you to ask such a question anyway? Not a good vibe here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do believe that a woman can rape a boy, but a man....like, umm.....well...hes a man, men are naturally stronger than women so thats a little odd.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I heard about some school girls who held a boy down, pulled his pants down and then one of them took his penis in her hand and masturbated it to get it stiff and erect and then another girl took her panties off and lowered herself on to his erection etc

those girls were charged with rape.

• 1 decade ago

YOU CAN NEVER EVER RAPE THE WILLING. A MAN CANNOT BE RAPED BECAUSE IN ORDER FOR THAT TO HAPPEN HIS PENIS WOULD HAVE TO BECOME ERRECT. IF THE GUY'S PENIS GETS ERECT MEANS HE IS HORNY AND HE WANTS SOME DOMINANT WOMAN DOING WITH HIM AS SHE PLEASES.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

there are children that get raped by women

• Ghost
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They can get rape by Feminist. Rape is about power, control, and anger.

• 1 decade ago

I didn't know that women find it immoral irresponsible to rape someone else and that it's illegal.

Just saying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How? The man has to get happy for that to happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.