In your opinion, can a woman rape a man?

There's a correct answer to this question, I just want to you what you think.

If you've answered this one before, I wasn't the one who asked it.

• BAMN!
    Favorite Answer

C'mon guys, use your brains. Rape is non-consensual sex. Plain and simple. And it can happen both ways.

Yes, a woman can rape a man. Rape has little to do with physical strength, it has to do with opportunity and an individual seeking power and control over another person. In cases of a female perpetrator and male victim, there was usually drugs/alcohol involved or a weapon of some sort.

If you want to be specific in the legal terms, rape means penis to vagina penetration without consent. There's no real legal term for a woman sexually assaulting a man.

With out a doubt I know the correct answer and it is yes. To imply that it can't happen is an error and likely coming from an emotional and biased reason.What motivated you to ask such a question anyway? Not a good vibe here.

I do believe that a woman can rape a boy, but a man....like, umm.....well...hes a man, men are naturally stronger than women so thats a little odd.

Yes I heard about some school girls who held a boy down, pulled his pants down and then one of them took his penis in her hand and masturbated it to get it stiff and erect and then another girl took her panties off and lowered herself on to his erection etc

those girls were charged with rape.

YOU CAN NEVER EVER RAPE THE WILLING. A MAN CANNOT BE RAPED BECAUSE IN ORDER FOR THAT TO HAPPEN HIS PENIS WOULD HAVE TO BECOME ERRECT. IF THE GUY'S PENIS GETS ERECT MEANS HE IS HORNY AND HE WANTS SOME DOMINANT WOMAN DOING WITH HIM AS SHE PLEASES.

Yes

there are children that get raped by women

• Ghost

They can get rape by Feminist. Rape is about power, control, and anger.

I didn't know that women find it immoral irresponsible to rape someone else and that it's illegal.

Just saying.

How? The man has to get happy for that to happen.