animes like death note.........................................?

similar :P

Favorite Answer

a really good anime that is similar to death note is code geass

the main charachters are similar and their goal is similar but the entire plot of the

anime is a lot better than death notes'. i like it just a little more than death note.

also some good animes that ive sen are elfen lied (lots of gore+ some nudity and action) but still good story.

jigoku shoujo. send someone to hell whenever you want but youll be sent to hell to when you die

samurai shamploo and cowboy bebop. both great any by the same author. samurai shamploo is more hip-hop, gang, and sword based and cowboy bebob is more jazz/blues, mafia and gun based

if you still don't find anything just look around

Well, the anime Code Geass has almost the exact storyline and is very similar. (Light=Leoluch, Suzaku=Detectives/N etc.)

It you want something that reminds you of Death Note, but not as exact as Code Geass, I would advise

Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood)-Is very popular, and liked by many who liked Death Note. A classic

Kuroshitsuji (also called Black Butler)-IDK, has a similar sort of mind battle-ish feel. Takes place a long time ago, though.

D. Gray Man-Is liked by many who like Death Note.

(Naruto)-Possibly...boring.

Source(s): Brain. Animes I've watched

I can't say it's just like Death Note, but I know two that gave me the same vibe as it did. <33

Baccano and Durarara. They're not AS known as Death Note, but they're still out there in the anime world. LOL.

There is nothing I can think of exactly like death note, but I love death note so there may be others you would like. Gundam 00, Bleach, Code Geass, Blood +, s-CRY-ed, Eureka Seven, FMA, Inuyasha. Those are the ones I usually group with death note. :)