My boyfriends ex girlfriend is messaging me and cussing at me?

My boyfriends ex girlfriend is crazy. She is still on him and she tried to add me as a friend on facebook and when I declined the request she sent me a message and she was like

"Listen, you're a dumb ******* *****. I don't know why your still with John, he doesn't love you, he still calls me and we hang out regularly when you're not around so get over yourself and let him be. Him and I were together for 2 years and you come in out of no where and think you can take him from me? Like your retarted.. you ruined my life and I swear you're gonna catch it if you don't break up with him soon. pce *****

PS if you wanna solve this in person you know where I live, come holler at me."

I know they don't talk anymore, she just wants to make me think they do so I can break up with him, what do I do?

• Jay
    Favorite Answer

Ignore her and tell her to grow up and stop messaging you. If she wants John back, or for that matter, John wants her back, then let him decide.

I like how she threatens you straight up in the message. Be the smarter one and just tell her to stop, and you won't respond to anymore of her messages. If she continues, you can contact the police of harassment, and threats. If she does anything, keep the messages (don't delete them) and show them proof of what you're dealing with.

Just don't blow up in her face, or else it can be even worse. Also, if you want, you can talk to John about this and tell him to tell her to stop.

• Bill G

Reply to her message in a ladylike way: " I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I cannot dictate to him about where he wishes to spend his spare time and neither shall I act unfriendly to him or to you, for that matter. Perhaps it would be better if you expressed your feelings directly to him.

I can only offer you respect and dignity and hope you do the same with others. I've regretted words said in the past,because they came back to haunt me. Let's not have animosity between us. Let it go at that. If she continues pounding you, it's time to bring the matter up in a calm way with your boyfriend Ie" This what has happened and this is what I told her. I thought you should know." Let him take it from there. Then if nothing works, tell her you are going to report her threats to authorities if they do not stop. Do so if she ignores you. Include your parents in what's taking place.

First thing, Do not over text her. She will get annoyed and if you keep telling her "TAKE ME BACK I LOVE YOU." Learn here https://tr.im/eFVPG

She will not want you even more. You need to show her that you don't need her and can live your life without her. She still cares about you I am sure. Maybe try "flirting" with other girls around her to make her jealous. I know its bad, but if i saw my ex flirting with someone else it would make me REALLY ANGRY. However, you still need to show her you care about her too. Show her what she's missing and remind her of it. Be confident and don't show your broken heart. Try ignoring her? Girls hate that. You want her to come to you. Once she does this YOU have all the power.

She will realize what you mean to her and she will hopefully come crawling back. (I am in the same situation as you, except I am the girl trying to get my ex back). Try not to be so clingy and give her space. But try to be around so she sees you, but don't talk to her much. Keep convos short and if you txt her, which you shouldn't, then also keep it short and bland. This will be hard to do because you just want to let her in your life again, but you can't. If you show her that you are desperate to get her back, she won't go for it. Make her come to you and REMIND her of all that she is missing out on. Hope this helps. And trust me, I know how you feel. Girls usually come around easier than guys so you should be lucky. ughh wish i could say the same.

Listen ignore her message but don't erase (could use it for evidence later) it change your facebook settings to private because then she can't message you and she can't contact you and might give up. If that doesn't work threaten to call the cops if she doesn't leave you alone. And if she sends a message AGAIN call the cops and press charges because she might be way too obsessed and it could get dangerous.

Good Luck! :)

Sometimes you have to remember how it might have made you feel when you saw someone you liked with another girl. Everyone has a different way of expressing their feelings and hers might be with anger, but the way you present yourself is so important in life and if I were you I would find a way to give her closure but still stay with your boyfriend. Good luck

What do you wanna do? Nothing, keep ignoring her on FB don't even bother on reading her replies when you decline. As for your cell phone don't fall for it either, she's the one wasting her 10cents per message and trowing her money down the drain, when her cell bill arrives she'll be like WTF so the joke's on her!

what's her name?

tell your boyfriend, show him those messages. ask him if its true. tell her that you don't really give a **** and she can say what she wants but you don't believe her, tell her to watch out. cause thats cyber bullying i think? XD.. okay well, BLOCK her, if you really don't wanna deal with her. hope i helped. :)

Source(s): me.((:
  • John

Just avoid her at all costs, and if she tries coming at you get help.

tell your boyfriend about it