witch game is beter, MGS Rising or Zelda: Skyward Sword?

they are both upcoming games and i must say, they both have great gameplay. both games deal with sword fighting. but wich game has beter sword play?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I would have to go with Zelda. It's a series known for its flawless gameplay, and swordplay is a giant part of the series. This is especially true for Skyward Sword, since it will be using the Wii Motion Plus, which grants that player 1:1 motion control. Sword swings are precise and accurate and the fights are expected to be intense.

Metal Gear Solid is also a good series, but it usually uses guns or modern technology over swords, which is what Zelda has been using for its entire lifetime. Not one [official] Zelda game doesn't include a sword! :D Think about it--Zelda has over 20 years of swordplay experience. The swordplay is more developed than it ever has been!

So yes, Skyward Sword is my vote. :3

• 3 years ago

in my opinion, it became certainly one of my least favorites. I grew up taking part in a ton of the LOZ video games, which incorporate those on Gameboy and GBA. My in demand Zelda interest (And basic in demand interest) is Ocarina of Time, Majora's masks coming in 2nd. The Zelda sequence consistently had a gloomy vibe to it, or maybe if if windwaker became a tad different, it nevertheless observed this variety of linage. Skyward, on the different hand, thoroughly dispelled the 'dark' vibe and shifted an entire new path, which i got here across extremely infantile and disappointing. are not getting me incorrect, the gameplay became remarkable for on the instant and age, however the story and basic sensation of the interest became way too infantile for my liking.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

probably MGS rising will have better swordplay but

zelda is zelda so i'm gonna have to go with... zelda

• 9 years ago

Skywar Sword. I absolutely can not wait for this game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

nether of those games came out yet, but i would say MGS rising do to better graphics and gameplay. zelda is the same gameplay as the original ocarina of time, nintendo has been getting old making the same games, they've made them in the 80's. they've made them in the 90's, and now there making them again its the same thing. zelda, mario, Dk, etc

• 9 years ago

I'll take Zelda.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

neither has been out yet. but I will say ss because Zelda>mgs imo.

• XIII
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I'd say Battletoads

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.