why is my tap water coming out a dark black?
it tastes really disgusting?
what is it? what is the problem? and how do i fix it?
- Steve FLv 49 years agoFavorite Answer
water company must of been working on broken pipe, just let water run to flush
- Free At LastLv 69 years ago
Old galvanized water pipes sometimes have black water when you first turn on the faucet, but it usually clears up pretty quickly. The solution to that problem is to replace the galvanized pipes.
- Irv SLv 79 years ago
* A black rubber washer in one of your valves crumbling?
* Sulfide residue scaling off the pipes?
- 4 years ago
Broken pipe. Uhoh. Sucking sewage? Your landlord isn't as screwed as you are. He or she has water. Time to raise HELL!!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous9 years ago
You must by a brita filter.