Chocolatey chocolate ice-cream recipe?

I'm experimenting making different ice-creams in my new Philips Ice-Cream machine. I tried a chocolate ice cream recipe that came with the machine but it tasted far too creamy and not chocolatey enough. Also, all the chocolate ice cream recipes I've found online seem to have raw eggs in them which I preferabley don't want to add unless I must! Any suggestions for chocolatey preferabley eggless ice cream? Any suggestions welcome!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

All the recipes are for cooked ice cream that have eggs in them you need to look for no cook recipes like this.

No cook chocolate ice cream

1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk

1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk

2 cups whole chocolate milk

2/3 cup chocolate syrup

Preparation

Whisk all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher or large bowl until blended. Cover and chill 30 minutes.

Pour milk mixture into freezer container of a 1-quart electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. (Instructions and times will vary.)

Remove container with ice cream from ice-cream maker, and place in freezer 15 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container; freeze until firm, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Note: For testing purposes only, we used a Rival 4-quart Durable Plastic Bucket Ice Cream Maker and a Cuisinart Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker.

• gg
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Alton Brown's chocolate ice cream recipe is the best.

It is WONDERFUL!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.