where do i go when i die?

i wanna pick heaven. i don't want to die. can i come back to life in the future? can i be born again? i don't want to lose all my saved pokemon games and achievements in xbox when i die. i also don't wanna be born as a bug.

Favorite Answer

http://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/when-i-die-faq.h...

What will happen when I die? Where will I go?

When I die, will I move through a tunnel, or into another life, or towards the light? Do we cease to exist? Do we spend eternity in either heaven or hell? With so many views and so many answers, they can't all be right.

The answer to “What will happen when I die?” comes from the one person who died, rose from the dead and will live forever. The answer is Jesus, the one true answer, because He conquered death.

Let's look at the scene of Jesus dying on the cross. He tells the thief on the cross by him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise" (Luke 23:43).

When Jesus spoke to the Apostle John in the Book of Revelation, he said, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God" (Revelation 2:7).

In the book of John in chapter 14, Jesus tells His disciples, "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

Jesus teaches that believers’ souls go to be with Him when they die.

However, Jesus is clear about what happens to non-believers, as well. "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where 'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched'" (Mark 9:47-48).

Scripture tells us in Revelation 20:14 that if anyone's name is not found written in the book of life, he will be thrown into the lake of fire.

If you believe in God and trust in Jesus, you will go live in a place called heaven. But for those who do not believe in God or who trust in their own goodness to save them, they will go to hell. Where will you go?

Answer The Question - Why Am I Here? http://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/why-am-i-here.ht...

You can be born again...but not what you may be thinking....in fact that is the only way to get to heaven is by being born again....

to be born again one must repent of your sins and ask Jesus to forgive you and save you.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved Acts 16:31a

For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved Acts 2;21

Jesus is the Way to Heaven. There is none other

Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Depends on your religion or if you don't have one, whatever you believe. I believe in reincarnation, my dad has an intresting story.

Back in Asia, my dad knew this woman. Her mother recently passed away. A few days before her mother passed, she told her that she wanted to be re-incarnated into a pig. 2 days later, she asks my dad to take her to the farm. She goes to the farm where these people were selling brand new baby pigs. One of them had a dark black spot on the side. She picked that one. When my dad asked her why, she told him that the night before in a dream, She dreamt about a pig with a spot exactly like that. She told my dad that she just knew it was her mom. Freaky eh?

Also, people sometimes remember their past lives.

If you want to pick heaven, you need to ask Jesus into your life and heart for the right reasons. Then you need to ask God the Holy Spirit to be with and in you as He guides your Christian walk and teaches you what you need to know.

The same place you went before you were born. No where.

• Back to where you were before you were born.

People want a lot of things but we have to settle with what we have. No matter what we do humans only live until their body expires.

if you are in Christ absent from the body (dead) present with the lord, if you are lost your body goes in the grave untill judgment day and it will be raised and the only question God will ask what did you do with my son receive him or reject him.

They go to a lake of fire and fry

Don't see 'em again 'til the fourth of July..

You never die, you have eternal life in heaven, yes, where your vido games will be. But there will be greater things there than video games so you might forget about those(: