Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can Safari Web Browser go into high contrast?

I'm visually impaired and I would like to start using the Safari browser instead of Internet Explorer. Does anyone know if Safari can go into high contrast mode and if it can, please explain how. I have looked over it but can't seem to find a way to do it.

Safari doesn't have a built-in feature for this because on a mac you can set it up through the system preferences. You might try going under start>>all programs>>accessibility and using the system settings for this. If you don't like the system software you could always find a free app that probably has some additional functions. Hope this helps.