What Should I Be For Halloween?!?
I'm stuck on ideas at the moment. Please try to give easy to make at home costumes or nothing expensive, I don't have a lot of money to spend. I was thinking a kitty, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?! Thanks everyone!
This is me:
- 10 years agoFavorite Answer
What do you want to be and what type of costume do you prefer? If you want to be a cat, wear any black outfit and a matching headband with cat ears. If you want to be a witch, wear a black outfit with a long skirt and you can put color streaks (red, purple, pink, white, silver, etc) on your hair.
1. Red dress with black polka dots.
2. Antenna headband: two red light balls and two pieces of black chenille stems. Glue the ball on top of chenille stem.
1. Option A. Yellow and black striped dress with leggings or knee socks (in black or yellow and black striped).
Option B. Yellow and black striped top with pants, leggings, or skirt (in black or yellow and black striped).
2. Antenna headband: two yellow/black light balls and two pieces of black chenille stems. Glue each ball on top of the chenille stem.
Remember to google for pics to get ideas.
Simple cat costumes:
- 4 years ago
Fiona the Human, blended with Ciel Phantomhive, i'm gonna have Ciel's hair and eypatch, with the garments of Fiona. i comprehend it sounds stupid, yet i desire to be the two Ciel and Fiona, so im in basic terms blending it up. Plus, I did order a Ciel gown, this isn't any longer gonna deliver till next week. (and this is coming from Hong Kong)
- 10 years ago
red riding hood