How do I locate a e-mail address and or phone number to Anthony Martin president of Select coupons?

I signed up for a work at home "grocery coupon processing' program through Anthony Martin on Oct 7 and I've yet to recieve a response to the Acceptance Form I sent. I paid $39.97 for 'worksheets' that supposedly you fill out and get paid $10+ per coupon processing worksheet. I have NOT received any correspondence from Anthony Martin and there is no contact information provided in the initial advertising I recieved via mail. I sent a letter to Mr. Martin demanding that I get a refund and again I have NOT received any response to my letter. This coupon processing program is obviously a 'SCAM'. I regret sending any money to this individual who preys on the public to make a buck!! Does anyone out there have an e-mail and or phone number to contact this thief?? I want my money back!!! -

Best Answer

what the hell are you talking about Willis?

There probably is NO real Anthony Martin and NO legitimate company called Select Coupons. I am willing to be these are both fake names. There is NO legitimate company in the world that makes employees pay before they start. If this was legit and there were any start-up costs, those would have been taken out of your first pay, you don't ever pay out of pocket

What you need to do is report this to whichever agency in your country investigates mail fraud and consumer fraud

If you paid through credit card, call your card company ASAP to dispute the transaction and cancel the card you used so they can't charge you anything else

No. Thats not cool. Are you like a stalker weirdo creepy guy with no life? Ughh