Wart help!!! IT HURTS!!!?

I have a wart on my big toe, and I went to the doctor's and had his use liquid nitrogen on it. For about an hour after, it hurt, badly. He basicly took a piece of cotton, dipped it in and stuck it on my wart, (and about 1 centimeter of skin all around it). today, i was walking down the stairs, my toe got caught on something in the carpet, and the dead skin ripped open. I now have about 1cm by 1cm of raw skin showing. It really hurts, and I can hardly walk. I was wondering.. could i put polysporin on it, under a bandaid, or would that hurt? it hurts to the touch.

thanks!

Favorite Answer

clean it off with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to kill infection, then put neosporin + pain relief on a band aid and stick it over your toe

If you will want system that's painless, no matter how deep it is your skin issue, then things you need is Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal from here https://tr.im/N5Hs7 , a method where in actuality the method are painless and where's number bleeding involved.

The largest advantage of Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal program is that all practices prescribed are 100 percent organic, meaning there are number negative effects to expect. If you select any process that's maybe not normal, expect to obtain undesirable unwanted effects that'll often make the situation worse.

Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal is a program that basically work for anybody how fallow it.