Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some funny things found on Google Map/Street view? (Funniest One gets BA :D)?

I'm bored... Thanks :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Musician followed Google car, learned pattern, then raced ahead to set up his act and placard"

Unfortunately, the news article does not include a link or street address, so you can't follow up on StreetView to see if he is still there.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2009/1...

• 4 years ago

a million. There to witness Soriano accomplish it at Miller Park on Easter Sunday. 2. fantastically much each season, on no account in guy or woman. 3. a pair of years in the past, D. Lee charged at Chris youthful of the Padres. 4. final year, Mark Kotsay whilst the Braves performed the Cubs. 5. on no account seen a triple play of any kind. 6. not that i will bear in mind. 7. all of the time at Wrigley. do not think of i've got quite witnessed one. 8. On television, yet they on no account quite tutor the guy. 9. Nope. 10. a pair of years in the past I bear in mind seeing Maddux scouse borrow 2nd. So i've got seen 7.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

awhile back this guy linked some great signs (vandalized), and graffiti in some pretty well known places. that got me playing with the maps. i found some interesting graffiti in Copenhagen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.