CM
CM asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Brad Richards or Mike Fisher?

Who would you rather have on your team right now and why?

Favorite Answer

Brad Richards... no question. He is a very consistent play maker and a scorer. He is so under-rated but he is one of the best in the NHL (probably in the top 5 and definitely in the top 10 forwards). If Richards played in a Canadian or a Northern city he would be discussed a lot more in here and in the hockey media.

Don't get me wrong I like Fisher but Richards is in a different class.

• ALYSSA

Mike Fisher cos I really like him but I think Brad is better

09-10

Fisher: 79GP25G28A53P (best season to date)

B. Richards: 80GP24G67A91pts(best season as well) <---Clear winner

"You always seem to answer based solely on statistics....which can be very wrong."

You shouldn't talk about laying out "wrong" statistics.... half of the crap you put on here is information pulled out of your @$$.

"Phaneuf had more goals against than anyone in the past 2 years"

"06-07 was the highest scoring year..."

The pot calling the kettle black.

Basing my answer solely on points isn't something I would do if the comparison is close....but Richards had 38 more points Bob....

EDIT: What happened to having thick skin Bob? I'm just kidding around....I thought we were having fun.

If you can't handle it anymore, I understand...you're not getting any younger after all.

I dispute a lot of what you say for a good reason...most of it's false. I try to explain to you why it's false, but it's like you have this phobia of reading anything that discredits you. Maybe that explains why you fall back on NHL stats(some of which are even real) but accuse people of having no opinion when they do the same...

For a guy who's quick to point out other people's shortcomings, you seem to have an awful hard time admitting when you're wrong and taking criticism...

If this is how you're gonna react from now on, then I suggest you don't banter with me...cause I'm not the one who looks dumb when you do it.

FYI: I am not one nor any of the people with accounts that are "stalking" you....sorry to disappoint. Maybe you can get your new life partner Patrick to make a new account to role play with you! LOL

• john

Brad Richards. Very good on the powerplay and wherever he goes goals are scored. Fisher is solid, but not as good as Richards in my opinion.

I like Brad Richards better especially the way he played in Tampa Bays cup run in 2004

• ?

Brad Richards

Cuz hes eons better then Fisher

It's an age previous problem that a lot of bettors are plagued with each of their lives. When you can afford to help keep dropping month following month, then at the least you get to keep trying. But in fact, you're just seeking in the vain wish this 1 day you'll grab that big win and everything will be okay again and that you are able to only make it simply happened here https://tr.im/LNlu9 with Zcodes System.

The help staff is awesome; they keep the data fresh and updated! This is not something someone just whipped together and decided to sell to whomever. This is supposed for real activities investors and you can find 27 real people behind that application that'll generally answer your help passes within 24 hours.

Mike Fisher since he plays on a Canadian team.

BRAD RICHARD IS BETTER THEN MIKE FISHER

No contest Richards