NN asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 1 decade ago

Which Korean entertainment company would you join? (YG, JYP, DSP, J-TUNE, SM, NH etc.)?

don't pick the one that has your favorite idols in but the one that you think fits your style musically

Favorite Answer

I would mostly pick YG entertainment because I heard that they dont pay much attention to looks and I honestly think that Im ugly *** hell, but then YG entertainment looks for hardcore talent, I do sing and dance but its not like what they would want. Im not talented enough, but man its my dream to be famous in Korea LOL I want it sooooo bad!

Also I would try for JYP even though I heard he kinda goes for looks but I did alot of reading about JYP and the bands he created, and it is pretty amazing. But then again I dont think I have what it takes to get in even though I want to get in so bad.

I love Kpop, its the shiet! =)

Here I go: 1. If your aiming for YG Entertainment. You'll definitely have to know how speak Korean Language. Ok? 2. You're not too old. In fact, age doesn't matter finally! ^^ so relax. 3. It's not that bad. You can indeed audition with just rap and dancing alone. But I'd rather advice you to pass a video of you singing as well. (It could be a plus factor, I'm sure you're not that bad). 4. You can audition through e-mail. You don't have to do live auditions anymore. 5. No, it doesn't count against you. (You're still an asian! Kabayan!^^) LoL!^^ (I'm also a filipino)^^. 6. I don't think your height matters. Well, about your skin, I guess they prefer those white skin. (But cheer up! YG focuses more on one's talent!^^). 7. If your voice is soft, you might find it hard to make it in YGE. If you have the looks, you could go try for SME. (But practice makes perfect! You can do it, 'kay?^^) 8. When you pass your first audition, you'll just have to wait for their instructions. I don't think you'll be the one to pa for your expenses. And you'll stay in their dorms.^^ BOW!^^ Good Luck! (I hope that I have helped you..)

SM or Cube

Cube is because i honestly love ALL their dances and dancing is something i want to put most of my effort into and their songs are good

4 minute, LOVE G.N.A. lol and Beast.. but I'm not a guy.. so... lmao yeah

SM because f(x) and Girl's Generation [though i'm not pretty] i just really like their dancing style and music all more girl-ish than other bands

and ALSO Pledis because After School is a kick *** group. You just gotta love their songs and dancing style.

For me, the one that fits me, would be JYP and YG Ent.

They have music that people can relate to and the way the music is put I easily get hooked to the song.

Fits my style musically? Okay, I'll put aside all biases and hatreds for all the lawsuits and say:

Cube (4Minute and B2ST), YG (2NE1, Big Bang), and SM (f(x), SHINee, Super Junior)...

If I had to narrow it down to STRICTLY MUSIC STYLE...

probably Cube Entertainment. Even though you didn't list it.

Source(s): Kpopper

I'ld like to go for YG or JYP.. tho i heard its not possible for non-asians.. >.>"

Source(s): mehh xD

JYP or SM

Cube (BEAST, G.NA, 4Minute) or FNC Music (FT Island, CN Blue)

Maybe JYP too..

(;

I would fit in SM.

YG and SM :D