Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What other singers are like Il Divo?

Can you give me a list of female singers that sing the same type of music as Il Divo does?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not many female groups as far as i know, exactly coz not many are classically trained.

also it is diff to pin up the music of Il Divo exactly - after all they do sing Pop songs which so many Pop artists do,,,but what makes is different is how they sing it..

We have 3 Graces which has a Pop, Classical and R&B singer.

You also have Celtic Woman - not sure if they are still around - but some of their songs overlap

Also Il Divo's supposins success has spawned a whole lot of Cross over artists who may wanna try and see if u like - Sarah Brightman, Kelly levesque (Duo voci), Camilla Kerslake, Charlotte Church, kAtherine Jenkins, Vanessa Mae, Hayley Westenra, .. just google for cross over artists... there are more i dont know of..

There are other male bands out there too...Canadian tenors, Adoro, Celtic thunder.. but i dont find them exactly the same...but you can try em out too

Of course the great Bocelli figures... russell watson, Josh Groban too

Hope this helps

• 4 years ago

El Divo Singers

• siers
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Enrique Iglesias has the potential and looks and has an incredible voice fot the form of music he sings. Il Divo are 4 super adult males doing what they do yet in my view i might bypass and notice Enrique as i might bypass to sleep gazing Il Divo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.