16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Eminem

• pigney
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I wager your american, because of the fact in usa human beings are stricken approximately dermis shade enormously wen it includes rap, thankfully in britian rap has been go racial so thankfully non of the white rappers right here had to bypass by way of what Eminem did because of the fact of his dermis shade. In england we've an incredible form of white rappers, there names are -Devlin -Professor green -N-dubz (thats actual a dirt, rap, band with 2 boys and a girl, the lady is white and between the lads is blended race and the different is white, they are soo sturdy ensure you youtube them and hear all their music, yet first google and wikipedia them so as which you be attentive to slightly approximately them and the record of all their songs) -Fugative -Adam Deacon (his a rapper and his a actor, he makes gangsta sort movies that are so cool) -Lil rascals and we've lots of extra expept I cant ingredient of their names. In Britian we've dirt that's yet another sort of rap, rappers indexed right here are born and stated in tough, inner city aspects and have been by way of **** and that they dont purely rap approximately money, intercourse, drugs, gold chain etc, they rap approximately severe stuff and humorous stuff.

• 1 decade ago

The Shaggy Diddler

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MC Grey Pupon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wyt Foo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whitie-Tighty

• 1 decade ago

Cracka

• 1 decade ago

Milk chocolate

• 1 decade ago

maybe either White House or White Noise.

• 1 decade ago

white boy

Source(s): unoriginal, but you cant come up with anything so don't complain
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.