I need easy to prepare meal ideas?

I work 5 days a week and come home exhausted! My son loves to eat. He will only eat real, healthy food though. Last night he told me at 10:30 p.m that he was hungry. I offered him cold cereal or oatmeal. He started crying and stated "I want food!"

• eve
    Favorite Answer

Good hearty soups can be made in large quanities on a Sunday and frozen.

I suggest a beef barley or scotch broth

chicken and wild rice blend

lentil, pea or bk bean

or gumbo

I love my clam chowder but I wouldn't freeze it.

You can make bean burritos and chili both freeze

You can make vegitarian versions too.

Id use plenty of meat for dinner soups and always have 'veggies' and ranch dressing for dipping

A grilled cheese sandwich can be added.

BONELESS CHICKEN AND MAKE SURE TO USE OLIVE OIL COOK IT UP SOME UNTIL DONE THEN CHOP A FEW VEGGIES OR YOU CAN COOK THE CHICKEN THEN POUR OUT SOME ALL READY MADE SALAD AND TOP IT OFF WITH THE COOKED CHICKEN YOU MAKE AND LITTLE BIT OF SALAD DRESSING.. AL THO WHAT YOUR ARE GIVING HIM IS GOOD ALSO.. OATMEAL IS GOOD ITLL BREAK DOWN EASY AND WONT UP SET THE TUMMY BUT MIGHT JUST GIVE HIM A FEW FARTS AND FAST METABOLISM IN THE MORNING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN (MUD BUTT THE RUNS LOL) BUT NOTHING SERIOUS JUST FOR THE MORNING WITCH HELPS GET ANY UNWANTED WASTE OUT

Want to eat some delicious Paleo recipes as soon as tonight? Go here to get your awesome Paleo cookbook today https://tr.im/DyVBd

You're going to love the amazing Paleo meal ideas in there

Hamburger helper. Or make something over the weekend that you will have a large amount of and can either freeze or refrigerate and then re-heat.

Tacos

Spaghetti

Macaroni