How much would a peace sign tattoo cost?

im having a peace tattoo on my inner right wrist... its going to be about 4.5 cm by 4.5 cm....

how much would this cost about.?

Thanks:)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I'd say somewhere between 45 to 70 dollars.

Every shop has different prices though.

Ask the tattoo shop you plan to get the tattoo at for an estimated price.

Like Lady Gaga?! nice im not sure how much it would cost but you could go to a couple tattoo shops to get a price range. Just make sure you go somewhere that's clean and does a good job. Its better to pay more to get a tattoo you love than to settle because of the price.

Depending on where you go. Prices range of course. Here where I live in Ky there is a parlor that charges a 40 $ shop minimum.

I go to another person who works out of his home, and he is a licensed professional.

If you went to him then it would be about thirty bucks.

But it all depends on the colors that you want, how big, and really the tat artist.

Depends, really. All shops have a basic minimum, no matter how small of a tat you get. My basic fee was $50. Depends on where you go... all shops are different. You should call around and get some price quotes. ;)

Source(s): 2 tats

It will all depend on the tattooist it could cost £50 it may cost £100 just remember and ask before you get it

the shops where i'm from would probably charge about $50