( criminal minds ) did Reed get Jay Jay ( that blonde girl ) pregnant?

Not in real life btww...) because i heard that reed got her pregnant.. now im dead confused!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Nah. In the first season, Reid had a crush on JJ, and they even went on a date to a Redskins game (courtesy of Gideon) but they ended up just staying friends.

In the end of season 2, JJ met a boyfriend (now fiance) named Will on a case in New Orleans. He is Henry's (JJ's son) father. In the season 3 finale, during a case, they tell the team that she is pregnant.

Little Henry (he's SO adorable!) is born in the end of season 4 episode 7, Memoriam. Then Jordan Todd takes over JJ's job for a few episodes while she is on maternity leave.

Will and Henry also appear in the beginning of Criminal Minds's big 100th episode in season 5, named 100.

I hope I helped!

Source(s): I love that show! And have an excellent memory....for TV anyway :)
  • 9 years ago

JJ and William LaMontagne, a New Orleans detective, got together, not Reid. Reid only went on a date with JJ once, which turned out to be a fail. Anyway, JJ and William LaMontagne had a baby boy named Henry.

Source(s): Criminal Minds
  • 9 years ago

JJ had a baby by her boyfriend in New Orleans, the police detective they met on a case. I've never heard, or seen, any sign of a relationship between Reid and JJ.

• 4 years ago

Criminal Records Search Database : http://SearchVerifyInfos.com/Support

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Noooooo sorry but no reid and JJ never even slept together JJ's boyfriend Will got her pregnant... i am curious to know why you thought that.

• 9 years ago

JJ became pregnant with her baby (Henry) with her boyfriend from New Orleans, Will LaMontagne. The only relationship that JJ has had with Reid is a "date" in the episode "L.D.S.K." (I'm pretty sure that's the episode).

• 9 years ago

Nope

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Im still waiting to see series 2, Enlish Sky tv is not good:(

• Joan
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No way. Don't know where you got that from. ha ha

• 9 years ago

LOL, yeah right

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.