( criminal minds ) did Reed get Jay Jay ( that blonde girl ) pregnant?

Not in real life btww...) because i heard that reed got her pregnant.. now im dead confused!

Best Answer

Nah. In the first season, Reid had a crush on JJ, and they even went on a date to a Redskins game (courtesy of Gideon) but they ended up just staying friends.

In the end of season 2, JJ met a boyfriend (now fiance) named Will on a case in New Orleans. He is Henry's (JJ's son) father. In the season 3 finale, during a case, they tell the team that she is pregnant.

Little Henry (he's SO adorable!) is born in the end of season 4 episode 7, Memoriam. Then Jordan Todd takes over JJ's job for a few episodes while she is on maternity leave.

Will and Henry also appear in the beginning of Criminal Minds's big 100th episode in season 5, named 100.

I hope I helped!

Source(s): I love that show! And have an excellent memory....for TV anyway :)

JJ and William LaMontagne, a New Orleans detective, got together, not Reid. Reid only went on a date with JJ once, which turned out to be a fail. Anyway, JJ and William LaMontagne had a baby boy named Henry.

Source(s): Criminal Minds

JJ had a baby by her boyfriend in New Orleans, the police detective they met on a case. I've never heard, or seen, any sign of a relationship between Reid and JJ.

Criminal Records Search Database : http://SearchVerifyInfos.com/Support

Noooooo sorry but no reid and JJ never even slept together JJ's boyfriend Will got her pregnant... i am curious to know why you thought that.

JJ became pregnant with her baby (Henry) with her boyfriend from New Orleans, Will LaMontagne. The only relationship that JJ has had with Reid is a "date" in the episode "L.D.S.K." (I'm pretty sure that's the episode).

Nope

Im still waiting to see series 2, Enlish Sky tv is not good:(

• Joan

No way. Don't know where you got that from. ha ha

LOL, yeah right