Dancing Naked a novel by Shelley Hrdlitschka?

Hi! I am trying to write an essay based on 3 themes of this novel which are:

1)The feeling of being alone

2)Discovering yourself

3)Decisions

I am in the process of collecting quotes throughout the novel. But, I am having a little bit of difficulty with this. I have found a couple quotes, but I would like to know if you had any ideas for me.

This essay is due tomorrow and I know that it is late and I should have done this a couple days ago but I have some things going on right now and I was unable to start it right away.

If anyone could help me you would be lifesavers and of course rewarded with 10 points.

Thank you for taking time out of your life to ready and maybe respond to this

Best Answer

Well, no one has read ths novel. You shouldn't have procrastanated.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

1)The feeling of being alone

2)Discovering yourself

3)Decisions

I am in the process of collecting quotes throughout the novel. But, I am having a little bit of...

Source(s): dancing naked shelley hrdlitschka: https://tr.im/Ux6FI

Here's a list of books..... City Of Bones Blue Bloods The Vampire Diaries Night World This Lullaby Vampire Kisses Just Listen Picture Perfect Death by Bikini Fake ID The Summoning The Christopher Killer GhostHuntress Got Fangs Witch & Wizard GhostGirl A Countess Below Stairs Beauty: The retelling of Beauty and the Beast The Uglies Trilogy Midnight Pearl: The retelling of the Little Mermaid Evermore Hush Hush Dark Vision Beastly