Curvy Girls - Where do you buy skinny jeans!?

I can't buy skinny jeans. I just have a terrible time finding a pair that fits and is comfortable. I'm kind of fat, not fat but I'm curvy, with a big stomach and a big butt and fat thighs and huge calves. Is it just not possible for me to wear skinny jeans? Curvy girls, where do you buy skinny jeans?

Tell me where you buy them and what brand they are, it would really help me a lot. Or where you get good jeggings lol! Thanks so much. (I'm either a size 9 or 11, depending on the store, or for even numbers, either an 8 or a 10.) Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I am also similar in size, usually a 9 or 11 and I don't really have a big booty but I have big calves and thighs. H&M is my go to place for jeggings! Get them one size smaller or on the tighter side since jeggings tend to stretch out.

For skinny jeans, I go for the brand Jolt, sold at Nordstroms or online. I used to go to Torrid sometimes for really good skinny jeans, but I've lost some weight and can't shop their anymore. Check it out though!

I'm not curvy. My thighs are just so much muscle from sports that I think I look fat in all jeans. I buy my jeans at American Eagle,and I wear a 2,and in jeggings I wear a 4.

Don't worry about your weight, because abercrombie and fitch has the right thing for you. Including skinny jeans and jeggings.

they won't flatter your discern. often skinny denims in straightforward terms look sturdy while you're tall and skinny. i'm no longer asserting you're fat, it is merely that they won't look sturdy on you. Get right this moment leg or boot-cut back. possibly try finding on the hollow or H&M, they have great denims!

lol stop with the stereotypes, CURVY DOES NOT MEAN BUXOM OR VOLUPTUOUS, IT MEANS FAT.