Why are some whites so freaking gullible/uncritical towards multiculturalism?

I'm white myself...There is an international student in my class from India who whistles at women and plagiarizes all his school work and my professor believes him when he says it's a cultural thing for him to do that and the administration at my school is too PC to expel him for cheating and harassing other students. WTF?

Well, it shouldn't come as a surprise as it happened in Toronto, Canada which is a haven for two-faced political correctness.

Well, many of his professors caught him plagiarizing but he said it was a cultural thing and they believe him so that's the end of that...

Favorite Answer

Canada is very PC. That scenario you described is just completely ridiculous. Your school should have a zero-tolerance policy for cheating. By not expelling or punishing the Indian guy, they are in effect giving him preferential treatment because of his ethnicity. I know this would cause a rational person's head to explode since theoretically in multiculturalism, everyone should be treated the same. You can't two standards, and this one of the main reasons multiculturalism will fail.

Have you brought this up with you dean of students? They've got to be violating some sort of university policy.

Your administrator doesn't want to get sued and painted as a racist.

That said, There is nothing wrong with a multicultural society.

The PC thing has gone too far though, I agree.

I would advice you to gather evidence, plus witnesses, and people who have been harassed by this guy, and together write a letter stating why you feel his behavior is unacceptable, also ask for a meeting with your administrator. The more people who complain, the better the chance of your administrator doing something about it and perhaps having him expelled

It's pathetic. I work with people from India, and I can guarantee you that that is NOT part of their culture. I believe multiculturalism is going to be the death of American society. We are too "afraid" to "offend" people that we don't have the b@lls to stand up for ourselves and OUR culture. If a US citizen goes to another country they are expected to respect the laws and cultures of that country. When people come to the US we use the "well that's just their culture" to let them get away with everything short of murder. Just look at the how the Mexicans have destroyed the southwest. The excuse..."that's their culture"

Source(s): White American Nationalist

I smell envy there, Scroogie boy. Get on with your own work and be thankful you don't have to go back to India.

They're too scared to be labeled as racist, so they err on the side of caution.

What he is doing is not part of multiculturalism.... he is just a douchebag!!!