I heard Lady Gaga is dating Jo Jones?

I'm not too sure who Jo Jones is (perhaps a janitor or something), but I thought it was important to share Lady Gaga news no matter how insignificant or involving completely unknown guys like that.

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry but your a little retarded believing that would actually be true...

Joe Jonas is one of the brother in the band the Jonas Brothers, Camp Rock, Jonas L.A, etc. They're famoous from the Disney channel and then branched out on their own, but they are still with Disney. Joe is 21 and Lady GaGa is 24. Joe Jonas WAS dating Demi Lovato, but they broke up and the chances of him dating Lady GAGA is very slim to none to be honest. The media and paparazzi love to twist the truth, see people together-even if it's for work, and then go and put out and article saying that they are dating to create "buzz"

no offense or anything but no one care about lady gaga

she creap me out...badly