Kid at school bullying me, please help?

There's this kid at school and every day he calls me names, cusses at me, pushes me around, makes fun of how I look. Everyone laughs at me. It's hard to take this, I dont know what to do. Today he made fun of my cat, so I lost it on him, I screamed and tipped him out of his ******* wheelchair. I feel bad, what should I do?

Favorite Answer

first up - bullying is not tolerated - go see your principal

the fact he pushes you around = assault if you want to get technical.

second - i understand you loosing it at him, but i have to admit, pushing him out of the chair was mean .. but what's done is done.

people need to realise bullying is wrong, it does not matter if he is in a wheelchair or not, it's no excuse for being a bully & you must speak up.

Source(s): opinionated surviviour of bullying

It would be easy if it only was school kids. But, alas, cyber-bullies (aka cowards) are of all sorts, of all ages. However, among other school children (10 to 17 or 18) the most people who get bullied, get bullied by people in the same age range.

• Rodney

After school apologize. Tell him you feel bad about having done that, but you will only be pushed so far. Then tell him that you aren't going to tolerate his abuse anymore, and that you would like it if he'd just stop on his own.

If he continues, then since you've tried the knock-him-out-of-his-wheelchair method, try the talk to a teacher you trust method, and tell the teacher that the boy is abusive and needs counseling.

They'll both work to varying degrees, just find the one that works better.

Relying on yourself to solve your problem OR relying on others to solve your problem

Both are equally viable options for someone your age.

Why did you break your promise? and i have never met a person in a wheelchare that was mean and i know i spelled wheelchair wrong i just dont want to go back and correct it.

Good 5h!t, but pushing out of his wheelchair is kind messed up

• yuyu

If he messes with you again threaten to push him out of his wheel chair again! If he can't take what he dishes out then he needs to grow a pair! If he calls you names make fun of how he's in a wheelchair.

please answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201011...

out of his wheelchair? man how many jokes and pranks i could done with that kid :P

firstly,you should say sorry to him for you had done and secondly go to him and ask for friendship by forgiving his misbehaviour

Dude, you hurt a cripple?!

Source(s): You're going to hell...

if it continues tell a teacher... just ignore it as much as you can.