252 HP/28 Atk/228 Def

Will-o-Wisp, Pain Split, Shadow Punch, Fire Punch

Tyranitar w/Choice Scarf

4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe

Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Punch/Pursuit

Flygon w/Choice Scarf

252 Atk/4 SpD/252 Spe

Earthquake, Outrage, U-Turn, Stone Edge

The point of this team is to set up as many entry hazards as possible and when weakend after repeated Roar's, switch to Tyranitar or Flygon and attempt to sweep. Dusknoir is my spin blocker.

Thanks for rating and commenting!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Choice Scarfers, especially Flygon, can't actually sweep. That's wot set-up boosters are for.

Taunt Gyarados kicks your sorry stalling *** and sets up on you while you're unable to do a thing.

So this is massive SST (Sandstorm-Spikes-Toxic), and I suck for rating those.

A Scarf Starmie could beast mode you easily if you lack Pursuit on that Tyranitar.

Source(s): I'm a competitive battler but usually I'll give more details but I'm tired now.
  • 9 years ago

your team is a bit more physically defenseive, and not as mush specially (except tentacruel, which is weak to the most common special move, and another common one)

swampert need icebeam more than waterfall.

tentacruel can have either one you want.I can't choose

I think dusknoir should have more special defense because you have willowisp.

ice punch on tyranitar. One thing that might make the sweep more succesful is if you added a stat bossting move, whcihc means changing your item. Dragon dance tyranitar can work. The thing I'm worried about is if you only have either tyranitar or flygon left, and you have to ohko a pokemon with earthquake or it'll ohko you. But then they have a flying type left. Switching choice scarf with choice band on flygon, and making it jolly, will let it do more damage too. I'd change tyranitar, but you don't have to

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's an alright team and i would rat 7.5/10

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.