is what i did fair, am i bad person for doing this?

I do my own groceries and own cooking but i live with my family. They don't give a **** about me or treat me with respect. I will be moving out in less than a year (financial problems thats why im still here). So there are five of us in the house and i am the only one without a car. I have to carry all my groceries on the bus and sometimes it can get very heavy. My sister in law does not ask me permisssion to use my groceries and shes been here for a year now. She sees me bringing my groceries and putting them in the fridge many many times. She is one of those people who pretend like they are all quiet but really, she aint fooling me. SO today, she used my groceries to makes something.....when she wasn;t around i put a lot of salt in what she cooked. I feel a lot better now. SO am i bad person for doing this. SInce doing this has made me feel good, i think i will do this again in the future.

Favorite Answer

I think you gave her the wrong punishment. Because I like the taste of salt, and I think it enhances the flavor, like in gumbo. But she should at least offer you whatever she was cooking. If it's gross or she doesn't share your hard earned food, I think a box of laxatives would make you a bad person. It's also very hilarious, like in the movie Van Wilder. A jerk had to take a **** so bad, he quit his important test and took a dumpload in a garbage container. So, keep this in mind, and good luck in whatever future revenge you use.

Hahaha, nice avatar. Looks familiar.

I don't think it's necessarily bad, a little salt doesn't hurt anyone, but it was still rude. Leave post-it notes on your groceries in the fridge, so if someone eats them than you can confront them about taking your food. It doesn't matter how much salt you put in her food, they wont pay for the extra groceries.

• Marie

You are not a bad person but you did make a bad decision. Talking to them is the answer. Sabotaging their food is not going to fix the problems.

she didnt have any respect for your things i would've done worse than just adding salt in her food. it would've been different if she offered to give you money or even asked. you better let her know next time.

• haha, youre not a bad person. she deserved it.

hahaha that's awesome actually good for you.