Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think this is a good date?

*Note im in Highschool

Well, Ive been on previous dates to movies and etc with her but this time I told her were going bowling (Which were not)

so what im going to do is after school take her to the underground aquariuam at the west edmonton mall then after were done there im going to take her to the glow in the dark minigolf.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OK Brandon...never tell a girl your taking her bowling...it's nerdy and uncool man. Girls like to have fun, and they like to laugh. I suggest mini golf or plan ahead and make up a cool date. Why don't you guys go for a ride one weekend and take a picnic hamper with you. I'm tell'n you bro...she'll love it.

• Shar B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It was a good date until you said " I told her we're going bowling, which we're not." Why would you say that? She'll dress for a bowling date and then realize she's not dressed properly. You better call her and tell her that the plans have changed. Be up front with her and tell her exactly where you're going. I can't figure out why you would have lied to her about the date. Hmmm......

• 1 decade ago

I think it sounds great ! It's different, not the same old dinner and a movie deal. I would like for a guy to do that with me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that'll sound surprising to her,cool as long as you both love each other

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds good to me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ehhh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.