Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do you think this is a good date?

*Note im in Highschool

Well, Ive been on previous dates to movies and etc with her but this time I told her were going bowling (Which were not)

so what im going to do is after school take her to the underground aquariuam at the west edmonton mall then after were done there im going to take her to the glow in the dark minigolf.

Favorite Answer

OK Brandon...never tell a girl your taking her bowling...it's nerdy and uncool man. Girls like to have fun, and they like to laugh. I suggest mini golf or plan ahead and make up a cool date. Why don't you guys go for a ride one weekend and take a picnic hamper with you. I'm tell'n you bro...she'll love it.

• Shar B

It was a good date until you said " I told her we're going bowling, which we're not." Why would you say that? She'll dress for a bowling date and then realize she's not dressed properly. You better call her and tell her that the plans have changed. Be up front with her and tell her exactly where you're going. I can't figure out why you would have lied to her about the date. Hmmm......

I think it sounds great ! It's different, not the same old dinner and a movie deal. I would like for a guy to do that with me.

that'll sound surprising to her,cool as long as you both love each other

sounds good to me

ehhh