how the terrorism can control in Pakistan?
These days Pakistan is suffering lot of terrorism before it is in the tribal areas of Pakistan, now it is spread out in main cities like Lahore, Karachi, and Rawalpindi Islamabad. Why our Government cannot control it, in this modern technological time when everything is possible why we are fail.
Is there any element from our society is supporting them, or some other countries are involved in it?
- Anonymous10 years agoFavorite Answer
@A Prisoner in this world
1.Pakistan is not a secular state infact the official title of pakistan is " the Islamic Republic of Pakistan"
2. **** is a derogatory term
3. the terrorists(taliban) are pro sharia and infact had implemented it in swat for a while
4.YOUR job, brother, is to invest time and effort into studying ur own country
5. most of Pakistan's problems start with Islam and jihad after all what is the difference between India and Pakistan ? while one is rising to become a super power by 2050 the other is a failed state barely trying to sustain its economy with foreign aid
6.stop praying cause there is no god! and get a job
7.Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, East Timor, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
are the worlds top 50 poorest countries and there is no terrorism there... except Afghanistan, Somalia....
- 10 years ago
Some Politicians PML(N) are sympathisers of Elements involved in terrorism.... This is the main reason for perpetuation of ugly situation in Pakistan
- Anonymous10 years ago
1. as a ****, i am abhorred at ur english proficiency.
2. pakistan is not a muslim state (its a secular one)
3 its a third world country facing many national crisis (e.g. poverty, refugees, floods,etc)
4. the present government of pakistan is the most corrupt in history of that country
5. terrorism can only be controlled by implementing a just rule of the shariah i.e. divine doctrine.
i.e. giving the severest punishments to the evil doers is the only way to attain justice, for WITHOUT justice , there can be NO PEACE.
6. YOUR job, sister, is to invest time and effort into studying ur own faith (i'll give you a push i.e.)
www.kalamullah.com (the BEST ONLINE library).
7. terrorism is the war of the poor
war is the terrorism of the rich.
8. if i start stating the condition of the country of pakistan, the reality will make the reader puke (in utter contempt and disgust). therefore i wish to keep my mouth shut.
9. i would require you , to pray and remember all muslims in ur prayers.
do post such questions in the 'society and culture -->> holidays -->> ramadan section
when one nation (and its people) transgresses the limits set by God, they have to pay a dear price.
this my sister, is just the beginning of the end.Source(s): Allah ta'ala hamain apne hifz o amaan main rakhe. AMeen.
- Anonymous10 years ago
America are a bad influence and I highly suspect their Jewish lobby have installed a puppet dictatorship in Pakistan like they did in Iran back in the days of the Shah who himself said they are influencing what people think. I smell the control of world affairs and they are infiltrating everywhere they can like a rat down a hole, to divide cultures and kill off whole communities but make it appear like others are doing it, they are cunning like that.Source(s): Someone profits from others misery