Why is Canada and the USA being denied access to WIKILEAKS?

Are we under censorship in the world's two greatest democracies?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's been under relentless attack from hackers for a while now. I don't think that'll stop Julian, he seems to have a very clear plan laid out for all this.

If it gets censored in the US, then freedom will go down the drain.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

greater suited at what? Baseball? No. discern skating? according to threat, i don't understand. Electoral device? problematical to declare. Monarchy? truly, because of the fact only one human beings has a monarch. Do you mean only life often? i think of it truly is approximately ineffective even. I stay in Canada, so i could truly decide to declare Canada is greater suited. And we do have it enormously good right here, no question approximately that. Literacy and employment is extreme, golfing rankings and crime costs are low, that form of factor. yet i've got additionally been to america some dozen situations, and life there looks enormously comparable. right here is why i think of it truly is a tie. the two Canadians and individuals are quite clever human beings, and the two are unfastened to flow anyplace the hell they choose. yet whilst life in Canada is so plenty greater suited, how come each and all the individuals have not moved right here? comparable factor with Canadians moving to america. we've open borders, and we are wonderful beside one yet another so it does not be problematical to flow back to the old united states of america to flow to kinfolk or in spite of, yet there nonetheless have not been any mass migrations. we don't even have hordes of people arising to get in on our 'unfastened' wellbeing care, nor do great quantities of Canadians bypass over the border to shoot handguns off. If life became so plenty greater suited in one united states of america or yet another, between the international places could grow to be truly empty truly rapid. i observed that even Micheal Moore, who whines plenty he could desire to bypass for a Canadian, did not even flow right here whilst George Dubya became re-elected like he mentioned he could. that's my handle it, besides.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

DDoS and Simple DoS attack.

Distributed Denial of Service

• 10 years ago

Because some documents have information on those of us that serve in the military. Things that could get us killed. But as long as America has the need to know what and how we conduct our job, its ok. You think "Bob" from taco bell needs to know how we conduct small unit warfare?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Because Wikilleaks gave out dark US secrets.

• We're not being censored -- the site is being hacked.

go to the NY Times.

nytimes.com

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Who control the USA?

Mexicans or Jews

• Tyler
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

US is a republic not democracy....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.