Are school kids growing up too fast?

Are our youngsters losing their innocence too fast?

Favorite Answer

Yes , thy r growing faster , reason is parents busy life , some other effect like day by day going hard life , competition and so much expensive etc and technology wise new computer technologies ,mobile ph al

• GargVK

In my opinion we are the responsible for that but the way is different.... According to socioeconomical situation we expecting far far more from them, sometime beyond their ability.. The also trying to perform their level best, they are succeeding too but besides any good output, we do face its side effect... You can say it as side effect....

Yes. Guys wanna be gangster. Girls wanna be sexy supermodels. It's all cuz of stuff we see on tv. Like jersey shore. People want that kind of lifestyle. Parties all day. Clubs all night.

Yes they are, I know my two nieces don't have much childhood time as they both do gymnastics seriously every week, I fear that exact same thing :)

Source(s): DA

Does the existence of Pedophiles answer your question?

It's easier now than you think to get a job. Many employers go online now to list good paying jobs so you don't have to waste gas and money driving around. You can see all the available jobs in your city and what they pay. Go to FindMeJobNow.com

HELL YEAH!!!