Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

can I use bath bombs in a jacuzzi?

My girlfriend and I are going to Mexico for new years. we have a jacuzzi tub in our room. She wants to use bath bombs and bubble bars in the tub, whereas I am hesitant. The only bath bombs we have are from here:

http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/bath/bath-bombs/

Has anyone used bath bombs in a jacuzzi? Would it be safe to use these in the tub with the jets or better not risk it as the tubs are very expensive to replace? any thoughts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No bubble bath no fizzing bath bombs Never get your hair near the water intake. Never turn on the Jacuzzi until the water level is up over the water intake by 3" otherwise This will burn out the pump. People with heart or breathing problems should never be in it if the water is really hot and for no more than 20 minutes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It Is Perfectly Safe If You Only Do It Once Or Twice;Regular Usage Will Jack It Up And There Goes Your Jacuzzi.I Did It When I Was At My Aunts For A Summer Barbque Twice And It Was Fine.I Was Actually Using A Strawberry Glitter Bomb From Lush.!

So Don't Worry About Itt.(:

• 5 years ago

Do not use them in a jacuzzi, it clogs the pump and I learned from experience after my wife did five bath bombs and jacuzzi stopped working

• 3 years ago

Bath Bbs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

yea just instead of using the whole thing just use half of the bath bomb or a quarter of one also dont get the ones that release confetti of turn the water blue because that will damage...just get the normal bath bombs, but dont use the bubble bars....they will clog it!

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

the powder will block the jets. Secondly, i once dropped one when i was on vacation with my sister in her bath and put the jets on, unfortunattely the button broke and we couldnt switch t off again and the bubbles went everywhere!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

bubble soap of any kind in a jaccuzzi will clog up the pumps. if you don;t want to be billed for damage to the tub, don't use them

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no you must not. Save it for a normal bath

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.