my neck is hurting so much when I turn it to my right side. So what does this mean? How can I fix my neck?

I tried doing an acrobatic move which resulted of my neck hurting. I did not heard a pop or a crack from my neck but in a matter of minutes my neck started to hurt.

Best Answer

It sounds like you sprained it. In other words, stretched a muscle too much. Rest it, use ice or heat to make it feel better. No more acrobatic moves that will hurt it, until it heals.

A muscle tightened up and in the tight stage you can't move your head for one little muscle is doing trying to do all the work because it is tight. To get rid of the pain you have to free up the neck muscles to get them all back to the same length and here's how to do that:

Neck

Put your hands alongside your head so your thumbs are on the front of the muscle under your ear and your fingers are on the back of the muscle behind your neck. Squeeze your thumb and fingers together and hold. Relax your body. When your fingers and thumb touch, about two minutes, slowly lower your head as far as you can, release the pressure but hold your neck lowered for another 30 seconds.

For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

• shine

Apply moist heat. Microwave wet ( not dripping) hand towels until they are pretty darn hot. Wrap in grocery bars to were they wont leak. Hold on your neck as long as they are warm, then do it some more. Stay away from heating pads. Slowly roll your neck around after the second or third time you do this, This works for us every time.

• RS

could be a muscle strain or pulled muscle. try applying either heat or an analgesic cream to the affected area for temporary relief. if the pain continues or worsens, see a doctor. good luck and hope you feel better soon

you probably pulled something. if you just did this put some ice on it. you can take some advil too. it should be fine in a day or two.

tie noose

hang from fan

neck problem solved.

hahahahahaha