If there is a god....?

Were we really meant to follow and worship in organizations that use that belief in god to promote bias, hate, violence and ignorance?
Update: @ tanvir: well said @ Greg: open your eyes a bit and maybe you'll actually see something you don't like in the "non-radical" bits of the church. Think b4 you post, you won't look like an ignorant idiot that way. @Violet: I'm glad you are happy there, but like greg, when you share a view as an organization, the... show more @ tanvir: well said

@ Greg: open your eyes a bit and maybe you'll actually see something you don't like in the "non-radical" bits of the church. Think b4 you post, you won't look like an ignorant idiot that way.

@Violet: I'm glad you are happy there, but like greg, when you share a view as an organization, the biases don't disappear, they just align with your view.

@ atherfool: there is still a question there

@rukia: I'm glad I was able to ruin your night

@kym: so what you are saying is that all religions are the false products of satan (except yours of course)!?!

@ cherry ball: Thank you for providing an example of the whole promoting one faulty bias in favour of another faulty bias "NO Jehovah witness and Mormons promote hate, but when you meet them they pretend to love you which is called LOVE BOMBING IN CULTS. GOD IS LOVE ALWAYS AND PEOPLE WHO FOLLOWS HIM WILL PROMOTE THE SAME. join love not hate plus you dont need a church to serve GOD!
GOD IS LOVE WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO JOI
Update 2: @Khalil: You do realize that christianity has one of the bloodiest and violent histories beyond that of islam or even the proto religions that were specifically based on human sacrifice, don't you? try a simple internet search on christian history. so use your heart and seek the truth to see that actions prove... show more @Khalil: You do realize that christianity has one of the bloodiest and violent histories beyond that of islam or even the proto religions that were specifically based on human sacrifice, don't you? try a simple internet search on christian history. so use your heart and seek the truth to see that actions prove intent and words mean nothing.
20 answers 20