Who can West Ham beat? Blackburn, Fulham or Everton? Or Avram Grant will be sacked!?

Favorite Answer

West Ham are in a financial trouble, it is not Avram's fault entirely. This is an interesting way of trying to get results though. Almost like blackmail and a guilt trip for the players.

I think they drew with Fulham at home. I think Fulham will beat them at Craven Cottage. It will be quite a fight.

I think West Ham will draw with Blackburn and Everton will beat them. So it is bye bye Avram!

• All 3 are winnable.

Good record against Fulham and Blackburn and the confidence will remain when they play Everton.

I want them to stay up, so I would say minimum of 5 points from those 3 matches.

They'll beat Rovers and Fulham

But draw against the Toffee's, although it should be enough to keep Grant his job, if i was a hammer i wouldnt be too confident with a man with no desire in charge

I'm a Chelsea fan and i think he is absolute useless.West Ham would be as well hiring me as manager and you as my assistant lol!

• 1878

Hope you don't beat Everton.

Source(s): Everton Fan.