Which sector of Christianity believes this?

Which sector believes that salivation does not come easy and that you have to work all your life to understand God through Bible study and attending Church?

Or do they all believe that?

Best Answer

My sector.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Salivation is not religious, is not a sector of religion, nor can it understand God, do bible studies, or attend church except the occasional pot-luck supper. I believe salivation is universal to all extremely hungry humans and mammals upon seeing food. Excessive salivation is also known as drooling. Most humans believe this. As for mammals, its hard to tell.

@ Ha! Some people use others empty words because they have nothing original of their own.

Hi!

I can understand your concern because I went through the same thing.I once studied the bible , but all I found was a bunch of unverified stories which confuses the readers. First I saw that there were over 9 versions of the bible, and each of them were different. It said that Jesus was God's son....but then I started thinking that if God is not a human, then how could he have kids. This guy was saying that look, jesus didn't have any father, so his dad must have been God himself! But when I told him that Adam and Eve didn't have any parents either. Does that make them god's children too? Well, all this was so confusing , that I started looking into some other religion to see what they had to say about God etc.Then Bible considers everyone to be sinners, and that God had to send his "son" to get rid of sins.This was strange that God would kill his innocent "son" in order to get rid of evil satan.! it sounded pretty cruel to me.Why would His "son" have to die for other peoples sins, or for satan, who makes people sin? Christianity also calls religious law a curse,and so that if someone follows religious laws ,they are in a curse.

Not too long ago, I bumped into this guy named Yousef Estes. He was a priest, so I told him about my confusions.Then he told me about a book called the Quran. It was the holy book of a religion called Islam. He told me that this book was "really" original. And trust me, when I read it, it didn't seem man made at all. The entire book didn't have a single contradictory statement. Then I later searched on you tube...you may want to check this out too; "Miracles of the Quran by Harun Yahya".If you watch a couple of those videos , you'll be amazed by some of the facts that matches so much with modern science. I mean if a guy wrote that book, he couldn't have known all this stuff more than 1400 years ago. In Islam,everyone is responsible for their own deeds, good or bad. No one dies or suffers for other peoples sins. If someone does something wrong, all he has to do is ask God for forgiveness sincerely,and promise not to do it again. God will certainly forgive him according to his intentions.

At first, I wasn't too sure if this Quran was original coz I thought it was also altered like the bible, but I later went to Turkey. There, I saw the original copy of the Quran, which was written 1400 years ago. It matched exactly with the current one.

Anyway, just check these out.I'm sure it will clear out your confusion.

Obviously there has to be some One up there who made us, created Adam and Eve.

there are so many different beliefs around,one really needs to look deep into a religion to determine if it is authentic.

the maze is to find the right religion that will lead us to heaven. if it weren't so confusing then god wouldn't have created heaven or hell.

anyway i bumped into this faith that made sense to me. it it believes that god sent Judaism through prophet Moses, and Christianity through Jesus, and lastly Islam through Muhammad. it honors all the past religions and it is the only faith that was never changed a bit since the prophet mohammads time.

unlike Christianity which is pretty confusing with so many bibles that has been altered and Judaism that also changes their laws through Rabbis, Islam was never changed , not laws nor the holy Quran. you can actually find the real 1400 years old copy in a museum in Turkey. I don't know much about science thing, but this religion is so full of scientific proofs and it is also a complete way of life.you won't be disappointed if you checked out this religion.

Good luck and keep searching

I suppose you could say some Catholics believe that, but that is a complete misinterpretation of the bible and no denomination of Christianity I know will agree with your statement entirely. NOT all Christians believe that in the least. We believe that we are saved through Christ, who died so that we could live and not be punished for our sins and mistakes. Salvation comes from asking Him into your heart, that's it. Humans can never FULLY understand God because were mere mortals, but we do grow in Him and He shapes us all our lives. He speaks to us through prayer, people, and His Word.

Source(s): I love God and live for Him and Him alone, which means showing His children His love and sacrifice.

That sort of thing is mostly found among traditional, liturgical denominations like the Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholics, and Anglicans (they would clean up the theological terminology a little bit, but you have the gist). In short, roughly 75% of all Christians. Only some Protestant denominations take a significantly different approach.

I worship at a Baptist Church, and have attended various other denominations and a couple of Catholic services and nondenominational churches , and I have never heard that doctrine preached at any of them, that isn't what I believe.

You need exhorting rather than teaching.

You have been taught doctrine in abundance, and I have sometimes thought it a pity the Lord has revealed quite as much as he has.

And I can truly say that I believe, if I am guilty in any one point in my walk before this people, it is in telling them things they are not worthy of - that I have given unto them things that they could not receive. For this reason I deem it mainly needful to stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance.

JD 7:238, Brigham Young, September 1, 1859

Brother Spencer referred to the carelessness and forgetfulness of the people, and to how prone we are to get out of the way, to depart from the love, enjoyment, peace, and light that the Spirit of the Lord and of our religion gives unto us.

We should live so as to possess that Spirit daily, hourly, and every moment. That is a blessing to us, which makes the path of life easy.

For a man to undertake to live a Saint and walk in darkness is one of the hardest tasks that he can undertake. You cannot imagine a position that will sink a person more deeply in perplexity and trouble than to try to be a Saint without living as a Saint should - without enjoying the spirit of his religion. It is our privilege to so live as to enjoy the spirit of our religion. That is designed to restore us to the presence of the Gods. Gods exist,

If that group comes knocking on my door, I'm not home.

catholics think works are needed...but Methodists dont although we do them willingly to help the poor...ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED..

Probably Calvinists,they believe you can lose your salvation