Are the physical children of God (Israel) going to turn and follow Jesus near the end?

I have heard of this. Can anyone tell me where to find it in scripture?

Also will it only be Jews or will the other tribes resurface and turn to Christ too? Scripture please :)

Thank you

mythkiller... We all have the same Father in Heaven. He is the same God as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel)

Best Answer

yes they are those who will call on him will

KJV: Daniel 12:1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

KJV: Romans Chapter 11

[25]

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

[26] And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

[27] For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Also will it only be Jews or will the other tribes resurface and turn to Christ too?

all the people of israel who believe jesus will come to god as will many gentiles during the tribulation period

KJV: Revelation of John Chapter 7

[9] After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

[10] And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

KJV: Zechariah Chapter 12

[8] In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

[9]

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

[10] And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

They are mentioned in the Book of Revelation, chapter 7.

144,000; 12,000 from each of the Twelve Tribes.

Eventually, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Check out Romans 9:6 too. It is not "physical Israel" that God seeks. He seeks the spiritual seed of Abraham, not the physical seed. Abrahams faith was counted to him as righteousness. (Hebrews 11)

answer: No and nothing written in the New Testament is relevant to Jews and Judaism.

Jews will NOT worship anyone or anything other than G-d and G-d stated He does NOT become human.

the Jewish Messiah will NOT be divine, will NOT perform miracles and will NOT be worshiped

He WILL fulfill the real 23 prophecies

"Are the physical children of God (Israel) going to turn and follow Jesus near the end?"

The Jews had the original story... why would they deviate cos some pissed off Roman lackey decided to start up a new religion based on nothing but his hatred-distain for his own people... I'm talking about Saul-Paul here.

Jebus never started off any religions.

"I have heard of this"

I've heard lotsa crap... most of it is boolshit.

I am atheist cos there are no invisible sky critters…

‘God’ is imaginary… http://godisimaginary.com/

~

Have no doubt about it, that ALL will follow God including Jesus as the bible says. But all that are in heaven WILL be believers of Jesus Christ the Son of God and the promised Jewish Messiah.

1 Cor 15:28

And when all things shall be subdued unto him,(God) then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him(God) that put all things under him,(Jesus) THAT GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL.

Didn't Jesus tell the Jews that they were of their father the Devil and now you claim another father for them.

Jews are happy with the status Christians give to them and they take the free ride on the backs of the Christians so they do not need Jesus or Christ and they know Jesus was not the Christ.

Christians are suckers for the trick of the crucifixion that was performed by Pontius Houdini Pilate.

Source(s): Quran Bible The Age Of Reason by M A Raheem and Mervyn C Charles

Jesus called them The royal priesthood of believers. This explains it well..

http://thedailybibleverse.blogspot.com/2008/04/1-p...

Cool story bro

I think there are more people turning away from religion now than before, so I think that more people will be turning away from Jesus, as well as the other religions, and revert back to the nature, tribal beliefs.

how can some1 in their right mind turn away from Jesus? has he done nothing 4 u? dont u feel him in every step u take? o ye of little faith.