Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll: What is one thing that ALWAYS makes you laugh?

For me, when someone is way overactive and expresses their problems (not directed towards me)

XD

I was in the movies with my father, and a "State Farm Insurance" commercial came on. It said something like "State Farm can save you money" or something, and directly when it was over, my dad said "B*LLSHIT!" right out loud!

That theater started roaring with laughter. XD

Oh, and this didn't post...please answer it? Thanks = ]

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As7sC...

Best Answer

Homophobic people it's like get over it I'm gay it's not like I'm going to try anything with you I have my boyfriend.

Chris Farley

pir8, Doonaberry, Mike EE and a few others i'm no longer able to think of of on the 2nd. I frequently crack myself up as I form an answer, yet i rapidly discover out that i'm the only one that does.

When I need to laugh, I go to this web site Yahoo Questions and Answers. After all just read some of the questions, If anyone doesn't find some of them funny, they have no sense of humor.

Idiots

When someone says something random and stupid that makes no sense at all! lol

family guy, i can see the same one multiple times and still laugh at something

• Jo

listening to my 6 year old triplets talk to each other, some of their conversations when they think no one is listening

Jerry springer show.

yahoo answers... after all it is my life... I just randomly burst out in laughter at you sexy guys