Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Poll: What is one thing that ALWAYS makes you laugh?

For me, when someone is way overactive and expresses their problems (not directed towards me)

XD

I was in the movies with my father, and a "State Farm Insurance" commercial came on. It said something like "State Farm can save you money" or something, and directly when it was over, my dad said "B*LLSHIT!" right out loud!

That theater started roaring with laughter. XD

Oh, and this didn't post...please answer it? Thanks = ]

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As7sC...

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Homophobic people it's like get over it I'm gay it's not like I'm going to try anything with you I have my boyfriend.

• 9 years ago

Chris Farley

• 3 years ago

pir8, Doonaberry, Mike EE and a few others i'm no longer able to think of of on the 2nd. I frequently crack myself up as I form an answer, yet i rapidly discover out that i'm the only one that does.

• 9 years ago

When I need to laugh, I go to this web site Yahoo Questions and Answers. After all just read some of the questions, If anyone doesn't find some of them funny, they have no sense of humor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Idiots

• 9 years ago

When someone says something random and stupid that makes no sense at all! lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

family guy, i can see the same one multiple times and still laugh at something

• Jo
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

listening to my 6 year old triplets talk to each other, some of their conversations when they think no one is listening

• 9 years ago

Jerry springer show.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yahoo answers... after all it is my life... I just randomly burst out in laughter at you sexy guys

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.