Dell vostro 3500 - Will NFS hot pursuit run on this ?

Hi

I recently bought a budget laptop Dell Vostro 3500. Core i3-M370 2.4Ghz processor, 3GB RAM, 320GB HDD. Doesnot have a graphics card. Only shared graphics.

I want to know whether following games will be able to run or not:

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops.

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (1 and 2)

3. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Thanks

Ashish

Best Answer

GMA's are terrible for gaming. The newer GMA's are built to provide solid HD Video playback, not gaming. it's the bottleneck to your system. NFS will run, if its set to low graphics. You can play COD MW Most likely if you take the proper steps to streamlining your system to focus on nothing else but the game. You can download Gamebooster & use that to put your pc into "Gaming mode" which closes all unneeded proccess's & programs. I've used this to be able to play Sims 3 on high settings with a Core2duo @ 2.1ghz w/ an intel GMA 4500M.

Best option is to go to this website:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

I always use it to check if i can run games. It'll tell you what your specs are and compare then to min & max requirements and rate your computer.

Best thing to do mate is, when your sitting at the computer you want to run those games on, go to this website http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

This will tell you whether or not the PC it inspects is capable of running any games you choose from the drop down list, i have just checked and they have hot pursuit, not sure about the others but check it out for yourself, it is a handy site when deciding what games to buy.

Cheers

Source(s): Blah

Ashish. Sorry bro but only NFS out of these three will work. I installed Back-Ops and MW2 on my PC.. with an integrated graphics card. Didn't work.

Said it needed a dedicated one.

So i bought a Dell XPS 15 today with NVIDIA GeForce 1GB 420M Video Card.

Source(s): Experience

1. Nope

2. Prehaps MW1, on bad-medium settings and a no to MW2

3. Nope.