Why is the pressure at SATP, 100 kPa, less than STP, 101.325 kPa?

Especially when the temperature is higher at SATP...shouldn't that mean the pressure at 25 Celsius should be slightly more than 0 Celsius?

SATP - 25 Celsius and 100 kPa
STP - 0 Celsius and 101.325 kPa
Update: This is what it says in the textbook and various sites I checked, so I don't have it mixed up, I'm sure (even though it should be the other way around).
Update 2: Sorry anyone, I didn't mean to sound "righteous" or anything with my previous "additional detail". My textbook (from school) says exactly what I wrote down. The textbook is pretty old (2002), so I'm sure IUPAC has changed things around since then. All I wanted to find out was why they are that way, not if I was... show more Sorry anyone, I didn't mean to sound "righteous" or anything with my previous "additional detail". My textbook (from school) says exactly what I wrote down. The textbook is pretty old (2002), so I'm sure IUPAC has changed things around since then. All I wanted to find out was why they are that way, not if I was right or wrong. I wanted to have my textbook explained, not an explanation of how I/my textbook was wrong. In my homework, I have to use those values for STP and SATP in my calculations.