uncharted 2 multiplayer before single player?

should i play the single player campaign first or does it not matter, additionally will it spoil the story if i play uncharted 2 multiplayer before finishing uncharted drakes fortune?

• Lisa

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Game of The Year Edition is a Must Buy if you've never played the game before as it includes almost all downloadable content that later came after its release (Sidekick Skin Pack not included). If you have the original case, beware for you're just buying the same game with a code to get all the dlc. I sold my original copy to get this version and realized there really wasn't much of a difference besides having a new maybe better cover.

No go right ahead the only thing that might ruin it for you is online levels that you have never been to and characters that you don't know

you should switch from online to single player get a taste from both, so you wont get bored, but uncharted 2 is such a great game so you might never get bored

P.S. online skeleton characters are not part of the single player game

Multiplayer doesn't spoil anything from single player. I played the multiplayer first and didn't know anything about the story.

Source(s): Me