Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you accept when you're WRONG? Can you stand your ground when you're RIGHT?

I'm pretty sure I can't... I need to learn how to!

But this situation pissed me off... so we're doing assessments on patients and here I am checking the posterior tibial pulse and I check on the medial malleolus and four of my classmates on four different occasions tell me, "no the posterior tibial pulse is on the lateral malleolus - so they make me doubt myself, so I check both sides of the ankle for the pulse... this was last semester.... so I'm sitting eating breakfast this morning during my winter break and I remember that situation, and I am 90% sure I was right, so I cross-reference with my assessment book, and it turns out I WAS RIGHT... now the next time one of them tells me I'm wrong, I'm going to stand my ground... I'm just so easily swayed... that I doubt myself too often... how do you handle situations in which you're doing something but you're told by many you're wrong - even though you know you're right? Do you second guess yourself?

*If this question doesn't make sense to you, tell me your favourite colour.

Favorite Answer

pink

and YES u need to stand your ground and do not be swayed!! usually the people trying to always point out that other people are wrong they are usually 96% of the time the wrong ones

Source(s): if you dont stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything

Testing a pulse on the wrong side of the leg is not a big thing, but with matters of anatomy, especially when it comes to abdominal organs, doing the wrong thing can be catastrophic. So make sure you are right, check with your "Torture and Agony" or whichever text book you use and stick with your right answer. If anyone tells you you're wrong, shut up and change the subject. You don't have to argue, just back off and be sure of your facts. Let others find out their own way.

• I can accept when I wrong...sometimes...but I still hate it. Most of the time I am right though...not to sound conceited lol....and when I'm wrong I usually know I'm wrong. But I stand by my wrongness and I will fight for it.

Aqua!

Yes and yes

I stand my ground when I am wrong and when I am right. lol I cannot stand to be proven wrong.I really hate it for whatever reason. lol It is my worst trait, without a doubt.

yes

Yes and Yes. Have you seen the film TWELVE ANGRY MEN?

sometimes you have have to deal with things like that, and my favorite color is white.

I most certainly can.

ehh, no. neither.

Source(s): lime green *_*