Anyone have ideas on how to advertise my handyman business on the internet without spending a lot of money?

I have a Handyman Business in Kansas City and have been using Craig's List for two years to advertise but they have gotten really good at flagging my ad. I need to start advertising my ad so I can be found on the internet search engines but my spending budget is tight. I am a accredited member of the Better... show more I have a Handyman Business in Kansas City and have been using Craig's List for two years to advertise but they have gotten really good at flagging my ad. I need to start advertising my ad so I can be found on the internet search engines but my spending budget is tight. I am a accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. I think this helps people trust me a little more since their are a lot of unscrupulous people in my line of work, but other than people finding me on their web site by searching my business name JWhandyman Services LLC. Their website doesn't really do anything for advertising. I also have a web site jwhandymanservicellc.com but I don't think anyone can find it on the internet either. I also use Google free listing but it rarely pops up during a search. Does anyone have Any ideas on how to get people to see my listing on the internet without spending a bunch on money? Where would you look for a handyman if you needed one?
0