PLZ HELP ME WITH MY SCIENCE FAIR!?

i want to do something on ...weight loss- a closer look at infomercials

but, how would i do it? whats the purpose and how do i do it?

ill take all the halp i can get! thanks

Favorite Answer

This is a rich area for research. The best researchers I know in human nutrition and health are:

- Dr. Dean Ornish

. Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr.

- Dr. Neal Barnard

- Dr. John McDougall

- Dr. T. Colin Campbell

- Dr. Joel Fuhrman

These published and peer-reviewed researchers all favor a whole plant based diet devoid of most processed foods and animal products. There is little question in my mind that obesity in the Western world is caused by excess consumption of the following:

- Fats & oils & excess nuts

- Salt & MSG & aspartame & other food additives (soda pop & processed foods)

- Refined carbohydrates, sugars, high fructose corn syrup

- Dairy (cow milk & eggs)

- Beef, fish, pork, and poultry

A healthy whole plant base diet consists of the following:

- Raw leafy green vegetables

- Colorful vegetables

- Whole grains (not heavily refined cereals)

- Legumes (peas & beans)

- Fresh Whole Fruits (not juices)

- Pure water (less fluoride and chlorine)

- Flax seed (Omega-3 through oil or meal)

- Vitamin B12 and D3

If you eat the balanced vegetarian diet and avoid the obesity related food-like products, you will maintain a healthy diet more easily. I did the switch and I lost 80 pounds without a lot of extra exercise or effort. It's a lifestyle change and not a temporary diet.

I stay on a whole plant based diet because of how healthy I feel. Initially, you may feel a headache and other symptoms as you detoxify from an unhealthy diet, but after a couple days, you will feel healthier than you've ever felt before.

Sadly, good nutrition research is overlooked and the food industry creates a lot of confusion by generating misleading information. The USDA and the FDA are unfortunately influenced by industry. The government food pyramid is misleading at best.

Our obesity epidemic started in the mid-1980s. It seems to be related to the vast increase in MSG, food additives, and excess consumption of dairy and meat. The rates of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, osteoporosis, prostate cancer, and breast cancer closely follow unhealthy diets promoted by the food industry.

N-P-ok - Use rather some Nitrogen -- miracle advance; or distinctive quantities on distinctive plantings Or, place the flora in distinctive factors of the homestead and checklist advance v. solar Or, music advance v. water quantities. Which flourished with x quantity of H2O, and so on.