Robert H asked in SportsGolf · 1 decade ago

Nickent Golf offers 2 driver shafts, UST SR3 and Proforce V2. Which is better for a mid handicap golfer?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Proforce V2...great mid-handicap shaft...SR3 more for higher launch angle. Without all your spec's...nobody can tell you what is correct for you.

I don't know how much the driver is...but both shafts are, "made for Nickent"...and not real OEM shafts.

Go to EBAY...quit taking the hit on New Clubs....the face hasn't changed in years...just the shape. I just received a New R-11...selling it..junk! I play an old FT-5 with a Daimana Blue Board, S shaft...all beat up...but better than the 100 drivers I have received in the last year!

Source(s): Golf teacher/club consultant/historian
  • 1 decade ago

The V2 is a better shaft overall, but the SR3 will help you get the ball in the air better. If you all ready hit the ball high and there is no cost difference, go with the V2.

• gonser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a million. Coaches do no longer care approximately handicap. Handicap is a discern or person term for somebody who desires to get something to envision with others of different skills. 2. In severe college you merely ought to be extra proper than all human beings different than 2 - 3 on your team. in case you positioned that as your First objective, you will no longer fail. 3. to attain greatness interior the sport, you should artwork at it and your practice isn't adequate. you should play interior the morning ( chipping and putting ) in the previous college if attainable. Have your mum and dad get particular permission so you may well be off college grounds once you at the instant are not in school. 4. you should coach approximately 4 hours an afternoon to get to shoot approximately 2 below consistent with 9 holes. as quickly as you shoot no bigger than 35 on different 9 hollow tracks the place you're able to compete, then flow to the back tees. you will likely shoot around par. 5. do by no ability take extra suitable than one wreck day each and every week. whether you merely hit ball and don't play 9. artwork on one or 2 issues in each and every practice consultation.

• 1 decade ago

Selecting a shaft based on Handicap is just WRONG.

You have to know your own Swing Profile to match with the right Shaft.

For example:

Swing speed

Your desired trajectory

Your tempo

Launch angle of your Driver shot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TONEY
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The V2 works great in their clubs, get it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.