Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

Has anybody tried optionsxpress trading platform?

They look very good and better than the one I use now... I am just wondering if they are good and trustworthy seeing how they ask for social security numbers and what not?

Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I use it, and they are really good! I mean their service is absolutely the best. They offer a very useful trading platform. They have a very nicely organized website. Their tech support is excellent. I have had a very good experience with them. You can transfer money between your bank and optionsXpress account in several ways. I use the ACH transfer. The only problem is their commissions. If you buy many options contrats, you'll get hit with a huge commission. They will make you pay for it dearly! But the services they provide have a price. They have to support themselves somehow. I recommend that you shop and compare. If you just want the cheapest brokerage that exists, you'll probably not pick optionsXpress...

• Erika
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Optionsxpress Trading Platform

• 5 years ago

Here you will find a step by step guide which will hopefully give you a better and deeper insight into how it is possible for you to make money from Binary Options trading https://tr.im/OptionsTradingStrategies

You will first need to know what exactly Binary Options trading is, whilst this may seem like common sense many people just have a vague idea of what is involved and the exact risks attached to any trade, so make sure you fully understand the difference for example between actually buying a fixed asset and trading in Binary Options as the two could not be more different.

Next you will need to become something of an investigative journalist when you start trading in Binary Options and by this we mean you need to have a nose for a news story that is going to have a dramatic effect on whatever it is you intend to trade, and one way for you to do this is to keep fully abreast of all the daily financial news stories as this is the only way you are going to be able to make an informed decision on the movement of any Binary Options you are trading.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Binary options let users trade in currency pairs and stocks for various predetermined time-periods, minimal of which is 30 seconds. Executing trades is straightforward. The system uses user-friendly interfaces, which even an 8 years old kid, can operate without having to read any instructions. But winning trades is Not easy.

Binary trading is advertised as the only genuine system that lets users earn preposterous amounts of money in ridiculously short period of time. Advertisers try to implicate as if you can make $350 every 60 seconds; if it was true then binary trading would truly be an astonishing business.

However, does it make any sense? Can every trader make tons of money in binary trading? Who is actually paying all the money or the profit to traders?

The first challenge is finding a trustworthy binary broker; secondly, you need to find a binary trading strategy, which you can use to make profits consistently. Without an effective trading strategy, there is no way you can make money in this business.

Learning a profitable trading strategy is possible, You should watch this presentation video https://tr.im/16635

It's probably the best way to learn how to win with binary option

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have used OptionsXpress for several years and have had excellent service. There are no hidden fees and the web site is clear and easy to use. Their commissions for trading stocks and options are not the lowest in the industry, but they aren't far off. If you trade much at all, you will qualify for their lower rates; for options traders, that means a minimum commission of $9.95 or $1 per contract, whichever is higher.

Source(s): www.ParkwoodCapitalLLC.com
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

With penny stocks you can make 30 percent or 40 percent profit in a few days. Learn here https://tr.im/abIxp

The best strategy, if you do have experience type of return on a penny stock, is to sell the stock quickly.

Of course, it’s easier said than done. The natural thing to want when you see an increase in stock price is to hold the stock and hope for an even larger increase.

• 1 decade ago

The charting tools at optionsXpress are truly excellent, including basic and streaming charts. The streaming charts offer the best functionality, and are fully customizable with just about every technical indicator available. You also get a full gamut of drawing tools to annotate your charts. Lastly, and importantly, you can save your chart configurations for future use. optionsXpress has a ton of other research tools to help you drill down and find the best trading and investment oportunities. From screeners, filters, alerts, news and commentary, events calendar, chart pattern recognition, trading patterns, and much much more, optionsXpress has done a great job of providing its clients with just about every tool you could ask for. To really get a feel for what they offer,

• 1 decade ago

Barron's rates broker's every year (March)..... Here's the 2010 review;

http://webreprints.djreprints.com/2390280139740.pd...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.