What is Dirty Electricity?

I was wondering if anyone can explain to me, in rather simple terms, what exactly 'Dirty Electricity' is. To my understanding it's electricity which has been contaminated with other waves and it become unbalanced. Is that right? I'm also interested in knowing if anyone can confirm that this is... show more I was wondering if anyone can explain to me, in rather simple terms, what exactly 'Dirty Electricity' is. To my understanding it's electricity which has been contaminated with other waves and it become unbalanced. Is that right?

I'm also interested in knowing if anyone can confirm that this is one of the reasons why we blow fuses (is that the right word?) and such.

Thank you for your time. Even if you're not sure of the answer yourself I wouldn't mind if anyone can post links. The websites I've found don't really offer the information I'm looking for. n.n;;