I just started watching Alice in Wonderland (2010), should I stick with it?

heard very mixed things about it, is it worth carrying on or am I just going to think 'what a waste of time' at the end?

• DH
    Favorite Answer

I had no idea what I was getting into when I first watched the new Alice in Wonderland, but I was quire surprised by it. I heard mixed reviews of the movie so I went in with low hopes, but ended up actually liking the movie. It's a Tim Burton movie so right off the bat it's going to be weird, but then again, if you've ever read the Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass stories, you'd know that they are weird stories so both mesh well. Johnny Depp is actually pretty good as the Mad Hatter, although he really creeps me out with the makeup. And I really enjoyed the mix of animation and real life. I thought it was actually done real well. You should stick with it and give it a chance, you might end up really liking it.

• I dislike the new Alice in Wonderland with a passion. I found it boring and just... weird. But you might as well finish it and see what you think. Who knows, you might end up enjoying it.

no its a good movie