Some real RealPlayer help needed here!!?

I have downloaded RealPlayer for free from the official website, the basic version.

Apparently, I've seen a person have this software, who can download videos from Youtube, using the same version. So when I checked out a video that I can download, the Download toolbar does not appear. So I cannot download it to view and edit it in my computer.

Can you please help me by telling me how to download a particular video from youtube through RealPlayer?

@Snobbish Bob: Thanks a lot for your answer. I discovered that I could download after 2 days, even though I didn't do anything like re-installing.... But Thanks anyway! :)

Favorite Answer

I've found that sometimes you might need to watch the video a bit before the 'download with realplayer bar comes up. Either that or the programme is either out of date or was not installed properly

Source(s): presonal experience of the bad kind

I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to GoWinBids.com